Bachelor Science (B. Sc.) in Nursing
Eligibility for Admission:
i.The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. The maximum age limit for admission shall be 35 years. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for disabled candidates.
ii. Minimum Educational Qualification
* a) Candidate with Science who has passed the qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually. In respect of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC the marks obtained in 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be 40 % and passed in English individually.
* b) Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only.
* c) English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing).
iii. Color blind candidates are eligible provided that color corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
iv. Candidate shall be medically fit.
v. Married candidates are also eligible for admission. Students shall be admitted once in a year
Level of Program: Undergraduate (UG) Program
Course Duration: 4 Years
|Program / Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Scholarship / Stipend offered by Institution (In Rs.)||Security Deposit (in Rs.)|
|General Category(In Rs.)||Jain Minority Category(In Rs.)||N.R.I. Category(In USD)|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing||1,00,000/-||2500||NIL||10,000|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.
|For More Details, Please Contact:|
Contact: 8980803713 ; Email: email@example.com