Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology (D.H.A.R.E.M.T)
* Pass in 12th class with Physics or Electronics as one of the papers, or any recognized diploma in Electronics/ Electrical engineering, or any qualified dental technician course, or Certificate or Diploma from ITI in Electronics / Electrical Engineering area.
* Candidates who are <24 years on the 1st July of the year of admission.
Level of Program: Undergraduate (UG) Diploma Program
Course Duration: 01 Year
|Course||Tuition Fees||College Security Deposit (One time payment only)|
|General / Management / Jain Minority Quota (In Rs.)||N.R.I. Quota (In USD)|
|Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology (D.H.A.R.E.M.T.)||Rs. 35,000-||NA||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.