General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
* 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. 5% relaxation at the qualifying examination for SC/ST candidates. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
* 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
* 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
* Registered ANM with pass mark.
* Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years (31st December of the year). The upper age limit is 35 years. For ANM / for LHV, there is no age bar.
Level of Program: Undergraduate (UG) Diploma Program
Course Duration: 3 Years
|Program / Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Scholarship / Stipend offered by Institution (In Rs.)||Security Deposit (in Rs.)|
|General Category(In Rs.)||Jain Minority Category(In Rs.)||N.R.I. Category(In USD)|
|GNM (General Nursing And Midwifery)||66,000/-||NA||NA||NIL||5,000|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.
|For More Details, Please Contact:|
Contact: 8980803713 ; Email: email@example.com