Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm.)
* The candidate shall have successfully passed in B. Pharm. Degree examination of an Indian university established by law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not less than 55 % of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years of B. Pharm.)
* Every student, selected for admission to post graduate pharmacy program in any PCI approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Level of Program: Post- graduate (PG) Program
Course Duration: 2 Years
Name of Branches:
|1||Master of Pharmacy In Pharmaceutics|
|2||Master of Pharmacy In Pharmacology|
|3||Master of Pharmacy In Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance|
|Program / Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Stipend offered by Institution (In Rs.)||Security Deposit (in Rs.)|
|General Quota(In Rs.)||Jain Minority Quota(In Rs.)||N.R.I. Quota(In USD)|
|Master of Pharmacy In Pharmaceutics||1,00,000/-||3000||Stipend Rs. 2500 Per Month||10,000|
|Master of Pharmacy In Pharmacology||1,00,000/-||3000||10,000|
|Master of Pharmacy In Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||1,00,000/-||3000||10,000|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.
|For More Details, Please Contact:|
Contact: 8980802938 ; Email: email@example.com