D.M. / M.Ch. Admission 2021-22
The counseling for admission into all the super specialty programs (D.M. / M.Ch.) will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of India (www.mcc.nic.in)
Admission for Super specialty programs (D.M. /M.Ch.) will be made through a common merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET- SS).
Any candidate desirous of seeking admission to D.M. / M.Ch. shall also meet the other eligibility criteria laid down by NMC / N.B.E. /DGHS- MCC as applicable.
As per direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court, there will no reservation in Super Specialty programs.
Students desirous of seeking admission in DM/MCH are requested to visit :
- nbe.edu.in for NEET SS Examination Schedule, Results & other details.
- https://www.mcc.nic.in for Admission Process (Registration, Counseling scheme, Counseling Schedule, Seat matrix and further information)
- sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in official website of institution for Super – Specialty Courses Details, Recognition Status, Fees Structures, Bond Details, Stipends, Campus Facilities and other information.
Seat Matrix, Tuition Fees & Stipend Information
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||Seats||MCI Status (Recognized /Permitted )||Annual Tuition Fees in INR||Scholarship (INR)||Fee Payable (INR)
|2||M.Ch. Plastic Surgery||01||Recognized||12,50,000||2,50,000||10,00,000|
(Note: All the allotted candidates will also have to submit Rs. 25000/- as refundable college security deposit at the time of admission.)
|Year of Study||Stipend (Per Month)|
|1st Year||Rs. 1,00,800 /-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 1,05,000 /-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 1,12,000 /-|
- The candidate shall pay the entire fees (First Year Tuition Fees + Security Deposit) at the time of admission.
- Please note that, Security deposit paid by the candidate with MCC shall NOT be deducted while calculating the total payable amount.
- The payment of fees can be done preferably through Demand Draft drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- The payment of fees can also be done through Net Banking / RTGS. For Net Banking / RTGS the Bank Account Details of the Institution are as below:
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University|
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Address||Ground Floor 35&36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni- Warasiya Road, Vadodara-390018 Gujarat|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
List of Documents required at time of reporting:
- Provisional allotment letter generated online on mcc.nic.in
- Admit card issued by NBE
- Result / Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark sheets of First, Second, Third- Part I & Third- Part II MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate in concerned Specialty
- Permanent Registration Certificate of MBBS / MS or MD / DNB issued by MCI or state medical
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate as proof of Date of
- Proof of Identity (Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Driving license/ PAN card / Passport)
- Passport size photographs (06)
- Bank Guarantee or Account Payee cheques of Candidate’s Bank Account (Two cheques) for Legal Undertaking for Fees of 2nd & 3rd Year of residency.
- The allotted candidate shall bring above mentioned ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS along with three sets of Photocopies.
- In addition to these documents the candidate will also have to submit the ‘Legal Undertaking for Future Fees.’ Please note that the preparation of legal documents will be done at the time of reporting only. (The standard charges apply for the same.) The candidate shall bring the Cheque book of his own Bank Account which shall contain adequate Cheques for preparation of applicable Legal Documents. The drafts of Legal Documents are available on website of Medical Counseling Committee. All the allotted candidates are advised to read the same before reporting.
Department of Central Admission,
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University
At & Post: Piparia, Tal – Waghodiya, Vadodara, Gujarat (India)
0265 242262/64/66 Ext: 2811/2812
Medical Admission Coordinator: +91 8980802947
Dental Admission Coordinator: +91 8980801285
Admission Officer : +91 8980803796