What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of service requested.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS). All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, bank details, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our services, and this may include cookies and similar tracking technologies on our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Over all policy/guidelines will be governed by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, An Institution Deemed to be University.